Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Belong

I fell off an airplane
Landing in a place where I could touch the rain
As I felt the pain of being gone
But now I understand this is where I belong
With the hills and trees
And the summer breeze
Why did I leave this beautiful sea
But now I can stay and sing my song
And stay for as long
Cause this is where I belong
Where the green grass grows
In beautiful rows
But now I can't leave
This is where I'm meant to be
For eternity
I went on a trip
To see my family
To a place that was hip
But I can't let my heart rip
Cause this is where it belongs
In the place where it belongs
Where I can sing my song
For as long as I want.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see your connection with mother nature - you will make sure the earth remains green ;-)
    Keep it up dear
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete